we love china!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Immigration approval and waiting...

Well our I800 came and I began rejoicing until I saw the little word "provisional".  What?!  It said we needed visas.  Hmmm...we live in China, he lives in China, no need.  So with panic beginning in my heart (trying to trust you here Lord) I called the people.  They said not to worry, just let the next step know.  So tomorrow that is what we do.  Call and make sure we do not need anything else but to wait. 
Meanwhile, the wait is starting to kill me:)  Today we get pictures printed for his photo book that I hope to send next week.  Getting some new pictures in the home of him...dreams of him happening more regularly now.  Think I'm definitely starting the nesting stage.  October seems so close and yet so far away right now! 
Tuesday is our baby shower for him.  Pretty excited to celebrate him with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment